Having a place where you are known and know others well is a value of CityLife Church. So is knowing one another’s needs and caring for one another. One of the best means to these ends is being involved with a smaller subset of the larger church body, a LifeGroup. Our hope would be that everyone would be able to connect and share life with one of these groups. If you are interested in learning more about LifeGroups or joining one, please contact Bart (bartmoseman@ gmail.com) or Vanessa (vanessalucius@ gmail.com).
We have 8 groups currently meeting. Feel free to reach out to any of the LifeGroup leaders directly for more information on their group.
- Wiggin | Dinkytown/St. Anthony Park | 7:00-9:00 | Meeting weekly | Alternating between sermon study and social event | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Johnson | St Paul’s Eastside | 6:30-8:30 | Meeting every other week starting June 4 | Studying Matthew, with monthly meals | email@example.com
- Cain | St Paul’s Eastside | 6:30-8:00 | Meeting weekly in July & August | Sermon discussion | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jones/Fangmeier | Roseville/Shoreview | 6:30-8:00 | Book study: The Enemy Within by Lundgaard | Meeting weekly with monthly meals | email@example.com
- Bademan | South Minneapolis | 7:00-8:30 | Meeting weekly | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thompson | Minneapolis, Northeast | 6:30-8:30 | Meeting every other week starting June 11 with a grill out | email@example.com
- Lucius | Minneapolis | 7:00-9:00 | Meeting weekly with monthly social events | Studying Galatians | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Giles | St Paul, Midway | 7:00-9:00 | meeting monthly fellowship and summer cookouts | email@example.com
- Nedrud | Minneapolis | 7:00-9:00 |Meeting weekly | Sermon discussion and book study: You Can Change by Tim Chester | firstname.lastname@example.org
A Note On Group Organization: The groups are organized more or less by geography and are relationship based rather than content or stage-of-life based. Why? Closer proximity makes it easier to share life and be involved with one another more regularly and spontaneously. Avoiding stage-of-life grouping allows LifeGroups to reflect better the range of the whole body of Christ and enables us to benefit more from those not exactly where we are. Feel free to jump into a group that meets in a good location or good night and time for you.